Tammie Fae - Reserved
Out of stock
Through the Seasons Collection by Warm Heart Bears
The name Tammie Fae is Hebrew/Latin, meaning “perfection/Messenger of God”
Tammie Fae wears an embellished hat and crystal pendant. She comes with a hand-stitched and beaded bird house.
- Introduced May 2022
- Through the Seasons Collection
- German mohair and minky with cotton print paw pads
- Glass eyes and a hand embroidered nose with sparkle added
- Five way jointed, and stuffed with poly cotton and steel shot for weight
- Original one-of-a-kind mohair artist bear
- Intended as an adult collectible with the “soul” purpose is to make you smile!
- All bears and animals are not suitable for use as children’s toys under the age of 14
- 6 1/2 inches’ tall when standing (Measurements are approximate)
Please Note: All bears and animals are intended for adult collectors. Due to small parts they are not suitable to those under 14 years of age.